Biyernes, Hunyo 22, 2012

Ikaw!

"I won't give up on us!"

I don't know this should not be the way it should be. But I am certain that I what I did is just stare at you sing those lines..... You are so adorable! That's no doubt. Attractive. Very. Mga gwapa pa jud ang maattract sa imoha! Hayyyyy....

Gi control jud ko ning feelings nako ba but I do not know there is something when I look in your eyes. Swerte jud kaayo kung kinsa man ang imohang madayun  in the future. Hoping jud ko noh? Na it will not possibly happen. You never ever laid your eyes on me. Siguro there are times na I feel ni tan.aw ka nako but namalik mata ra ko ato. I'm not your type. I'll just continue watching you from afar. Although i pray na makarecover ra ko ani akong feelings. This is becoming so unhealthy.

Help me Oh Lord. Guard my HEART <3

dan

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento