Miyerkules, Hunyo 13, 2012

In God's Time

Hi there everyone! uhm, although i'm hoping walang makakabasa nito na kilala ako. hehehe.. nahihiya kasi ako eh. sabi nila makapal ang mukha ko, confident, but deep inside me, I'm really shy. Funny, but it's true. 

Ito na naman ako nagpupuyat na naman. I am down to my last four episodes of love Rain, a Korean drama I really like. It thought me of undying love. I realize na totoo siguro na in our life, we only love once. Isa lang talaga yung taong mamahalin natin nang lubos. Yung you can't imagine loving somebody else, or spending your lifetime with somebody else but the one you only love. Well, we have a choose to pursue our love or to let it go. It's definitely our choice. We are given the free will. But we have to deal with the consequences with the decision we make.

Ako, before i am always excited to love and be loved back. I want to experience the feeling. I want to be treated nice and yung parang may napapasaya ako. i was sad then, but now I am somehow happy that I have never loved yet. The love that I can say, the love of my life. I know God is reserving the best for me. :) 

I am excited for the one who I will love. I know he will come and he is there waiting for me. I hope he is waiting for me. And see me soon. 

I am looking forward to be with him soon in God's time. I should really not get in a hurry. I should not be pressured. I have a lot of time. :)))))))

In God's time. In God's time. I really won't waste my time. 

<3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento