Sabado, Setyembre 29, 2012

Patiently Waiting

"Good things happen to those who wait."- This is my quote for today from an actress interviewed in a showbiz oriented show.

I am always a late comer.You know why? Because I am very impatient. I have a thinking that it will be better if they wait for me that I will wait for them.

I am starting to realize that if I learn not to be late, I can say that I am learning to be patient! I am praying that I will never be a late comer. I can remember my friend saying that he would rather wait for other people even for a very long time than to let other people wait for him. He is not a late comer. He told me he never experienced being late.

I am learning o be patient but there is some part in my brain that tells me to grab the opportunity when I know it is not the right time yet. Some of my brain hormones tell me to do this to get things easier and experience what you need to experience...but I know that I should not do that.

I never had a boyfriend since birth, honestly. Most of the time, I ask myself why? Is there a problem with me? Am I that ugly that no one will be interested with me? Although I say that I am okay, but often in a silent night, I ask myself these questions.

I believe in fairy tale but somehow it's never happening to me.

The thing that negates this thinking is that I God loves me as I am. I know He has prepared someone for me. I am very hopeful. In the million of men in the world, God will not boast one to me, I know. I will continue to pray for him. And of course for myself, to be patient enough until I found the one who God wants for me.

:))))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento